1. How much does shipping Cost?
Our shipping is free worldwide. We do not ship to China and Russia as they do not accept direct shipping from DHL or FedEx.
We ship to most locations worldwide wherever our courier companies have presence. This includes United States of America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Europe.
2. Where will be my product shipped from?
As of now we are collaborating only local artisans from India, so your product most probably be sent from India only. We will update our terms and conditions once we are adding artisans from some other country.
3. How much time does shipping take?
When you shop with us we deliver your products via express shipping using premium courier companies such as DHL/FedEx/Aramex, etc. It usually takes about 7-10 working days for an item to be delivered to your doorstep. We also provide a tracking number to you for every purchase made with us so that you can see for yourself how soon you can expect your item.
4. Will I have to pay custom duties?
In most of the countries there aren't any such custom duties or import tax if you are ordering less than 4 products.
If the products gets on hold with the customs, it is customer's responsibility to provide us the required details in order to release the package.
Please help us in delivering your stuff quickly by specifying the following at the time of checkout:
- Correct shipping address including Zip Code. Our shipping partners are not able to deliver to Post Box addresses. So please make sure to mention a deliverable address.
- Your contact number so that the courier service can reach you in case there is an issue.
- Email address for us to reach you in case of any further communication required.
1. Can I return the product?
Checkout our return policy here.
How can I get in touch with you?
You can shoot a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on contact us page.